Submitted and in preparation
- S. K. Hines, J. M. Eiler, J. R. Southon, and J. F. Adkins, Dynamic intermediate waters across the late glacial revealed by paired radiocarbon and clumped isotope temperature records, Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology (in review).
- A. F. Thompson, S. K. Hines, and J. F. Adkins, A Southern Ocean mechanism for inter-hemispheric coupling and phasing of the bipolar seesaw, Journal of Climate (in press).
- S. K. Hines, A. F. Thompson, and J. F. Adkins, The role of the Southern Ocean in abrupt transitions and hysteresis in glacial ocean circulation, Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology (2019). PDF
- J. Gruetzner, F. J. Jimenez Espejo, N. Lathika, G. Uenzelmann-Neben, I. R. Hall, S. R. Hemming, L. J. LeVay, and the Expedition 361 Scientists, A New Seismic Stratigraphy in the Indian-Atlantic Ocean Gateway Resembles Major Paleo-Oceanographic Changes of the Last 7 Ma, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, (2019). PDF
- D. N. Tangunana, K.-H. Baumann, J. Just, L. J. LeVay, S. Barker, L. Brentegana, D. De Vleeschouwer, I. R. Hall, S. Hemming, R. Norris, the Expedition 361 Shipboard Scientific Party, The last 1 million years of the extinct genus Discoaster: Plio-Pleistocene environment and productivity at Site U1476 (Mozambique Channel), Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, (2018). PDF
- X. T. Wang, D. M. Sigman, M. G. Prokopenko, J. F. Adkins, L. F. Robinson, S. K. Hines, J. Chai, A. S. Studer, A. Martinez-Garcia, G. H. Haug, Deep-sea coral evidence for lower Southern Ocean surface nitrate concentrations during the last ice age, PNAS (2017). PDF
- T. Struve, T. van de Flierdt, L. F. Robinson, L. I. Bradtmiller, S. K. Hines, J. F. Adkins, M. Lambelet, K. C. Crocket, K. Kreissig, B. Coles, M. E. Auro, Neodymium isotope analyses after combined extraction of actinide and lanthanide elements from seawater and deep-sea coral aragonite, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, (2016). PDF
- S. K. Hines, J. R. Southon, J. F. Adkins, Time series of radiocarbon in Southern Ocean intermediate water for the past 30,000 years. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, (2015). PDF
- S. Bush, G. M. Santos, X. Xu, J. Southon, N. Thiagarajan, S. K. Hines, J. F. Adkins, Simple, rapid and cost effective: A screening method for 14C analysis of small carbonate samples, Radiocarbon, (2013). PDF
- I. R. Hall, S. R. Hemming, L. J. LeVay, and the Expedition 361 Scientists, 2017. South African Climates (Agulhas LGM Density Profile). Proceedings of the International Ocean Discovery Program, 361: College Station, TX (International Ocean Discovery Program).